Support Service Level Agreement
The Customer is entitled to receive Support as detailed on the applicable Order Form.
Unless otherwise specified, Customer is entitled to receive Quiq’s Standard Support.
- Severity 1 – A widespread issue that renders the Hosted Software inaccessible or completely unusable
- Severity 2 – A major issue that renders the Hosted Software significantly impaired such that the majority of the functionality of the Hosted Software is unusable
- Severity 3 – A minor issue for which a workaround exists or does not significantly impair the functionality of the Hosted Software
- Severity 4 – A question on usage, feedback or other inquiry that is unrelated to the performance of the Hosted Software
Hours of Service
- 24 X 7 X 365 Text, Phone & Email support for Severity 1 issues.
- Business Hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Mountain Time, excluding holidays) Text, Phone & Email support for Severity 2 through 4 issues.
- Monitoring of the Quiq system is continuous at all times
Quiq will use reasonable efforts to respond within the following timeframes, where ‘Response’ means a confirmation of the issue and ‘Resolution’ means the issue has been resolved or a workaround has been suggested.
|Severity 1||1 Hour||4 Hours|
|Severity 2||2 Business Hours||8 Business Hours|
|Severity 3||4 Business Hours||30 Business Days|
|Severity 4||1 Business Day||N/A|