Messaging for Customer Service
With Quiq Messaging, customers can engage customer service for help with their pre-sales questions and post-sales support. We support SMS/text messaging, Facebook Messenger, Web Chat, In-App Messaging and Kik. Quiq Messaging can be purchased as a stand-alone customer channel or companies can take advantage of one of our pre-built CRM integrations, including Oracle, Zendesk, and Salesforce.
Watch the video and see Quiq Messaging in action!
Messaging is Better for Customers and Companies
- Frictionless – asynchronous Messaging fits the multi-tasking life of modern consumers
- Immediate – no waiting on hold or for an email response, get help when it’s needed
- Personal – one-to-one interaction creates a connection between the agent and customer
- Easy & Comfortable – customers already use Messaging apps to talk with friends
- Improved Engagement – be reachable, customers will switch to your competitors instead of waiting
- Increased Efficiency – one agent serves many customers, customers don’t expect an immediate response
- Faster Resolution Time – image and video shortens the time necessary to understand issues
- Phone Escalation – for complex problems, it easy to switch to a phone call, while still exchanging image/video
Be Where Your Customers Are
Contact Center Capabilities
Quiq Messaging inside the Oracle Service Cloud Agent Desktop