API & Integrations
Quiq is architected with an “API First” strategy which means that you get access to powerful integration methods, the same ones that our engineering team uses internally. Our goal isn’t to displace your existing systems, but instead work in harmony with them. With Quiq’s integration frameworks you can customize our UI to include data from your internal operations systems or synchronize conversation data into your reporting, customer and other backend systems.
If your team is using Salesforce, Oracle Service Cloud and Zendesk, Quiq has standard integrations that easily allow messaging to be seamlessly added to your existing employee experience. Messaging is integrated just like other native CRM channels so that you can leverage all the business logic and workflow in your current agent experience.
Want to get technical? Check out https://developers.goquiq.com!
WITH QUIQ’S POWERFUL INTEGRATION FRAMEWORKS, MESSAGING WILL FIT SEAMLESSLY IN YOUR EXISTING SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
It’s easy to expand your Oracle Service Cloud implementation with messaging from Quiq. Quiq + Oracle Service Cloud will give your agents the ability to receive and manage customer messaging interactions within the Incident Workspace in the Agent Desktop. Agents can use all of Quiq’s features including outbound messaging, web chat and rich messaging. Key performance data can be added as incident custom fields and conversation details stored in custom objects, so you’ll get the full benefit of Oracle’s powerful analytics and reporting. As a result of our team’s innate knowledge and experience, having previously built Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow, Quiq’s integration with Oracle is unsurpassed.
Quiq’s integration into Salesforce allows you manage sales, marketing and customer support interactions in text messaging, chat, or social. Quiq conversations can be associated with Salesforce leads, contacts, cases and even custom objects. Agents have outbound messaging, web chat, and rich messaging all within their Salesforce UI. Use Salesforce workflow triggers to initiate automatic outbound messages, such as appointment reminders, new customer welcome messages or past due notices. Reporting is easy with the addition of Quiq conversation key metrics into Salesforce objects. Quiq’s detailed conversation data can even be automatically stored in Salesforce custom objects. Quiq is so seamlessly integrated into Salesforce, there’s no difference between native channels and Quiq.
With Quiq for Zendesk, customer service inquiries from text, chat, and social are seamless and straightforward. Inbound messages and chat conversations are automatically converted to tickets so that your agents can continue to work as they do today. Agents have the full suite of Quiq features including outbound messaging, web chat, and rich messaging. Agents are automatically presented with a full transcript of prior interactions with a customer. Metrics are automatically stored in the ticket so that you can use your existing Zendesk reporting to manage operations. Quiq works in Zendesk just like Zendesk Chat, making the addition of messaging channels easy and comfortable for your team.
Extending Quiq’s Conversational UI
The possibilities for UI Extensions are endless:
- Want to lookup customer information from your internal customer master? You could build a UI Extension that queried and displayed key customer info along with a button to jump directly to that customer’s information in your system.
- Need order info? You could build a UI Extension that listens for incoming messages, finds order numbers and automatically looks up and displays order details for your agents.
- Got a knowledgebase? You could build a UI Extension that was fired on incoming customer messages, looked up keywords and automatically suggested knowledgebase articles to your employees.
Visit https://developers.goquiq.com and Click on Message UI Extensions for more info.
Custom Data Requirements? No Problem.
Quiq’s data architecture is designed to be extensible, so that you can add your own fields to Quiq conversations. Custom fields become part of the core conversation data model and are available any place the conversation exists.
Here are some ways that custom fields could be used in Quiq:
- Collect information from customers on a pre-chat welcome forms
- Determine which queue the conversation should be routed into based upon rule conditions on the custom field
- Displayed to an agent during the conversation
- Stored automatically in a field in a CRM object
- Sent to an internal system to be saved as part of the customer master data record
- Published to BI/Reporting for use in analytics
Internal System Integration
The same framework that Quiq uses for our standard CRM integrations is also available for you to use to integrate conversation data into your internal systems. Perhaps you want to record a messaging conversation in your internal client tracking system? You could register a webhook in Quiq that would be called every time a conversation ended to add key conversation details into your system. Because we can’t imagine every innovative thing you’ll want to do, we’ve designed Quiq to open and flexible to meet your current and future needs.
Here are some common integration scenarios Quiq clients have built:
- Storing conversation data in internal systems by using Quiq’s conversation status changed webhook
- Planning agent staffing requirements in work force management by sending agent work time from Quiq when conversations end via the conversation status changed webhook
- Reporting on agent performance with Quiq’s agent session ended webhook that includes aggregate agent performance metrics
- Synching Opt-out preferences stored in core customer systems by using Quiq’s opt-out status webhook
- Managing customer contact data quality by monitoring message deliverability with Quiq’s deliverability status webhook
- Displaying contact center workload and agent performance on a wallboard powered by Quiq’s workload summary webhook
Hungry for more? Visit https://developers.goquiq.com and click on API/Webhooks.
Publishing Data to BI/Reporting
We understand that your business is complex and data exists in many different systems, including Quiq. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to get Quiq’s data included in your BI, Data Warehouse or Dashboarding systems. Quiq data can be sent in real-time or batch mode using webhooks, SFTP or AWS S3 Storage. In addition to the providing the detailed data, Quiq automatically calculates key metrics for conversations and agents, including Average Agent Response Time, First Response Time and Work Time (the async equivalent of Average Handle Time).
For more information on automatically calculated aggregates, check out https://developers.goquiq.com and see the metrics data element on webhooks.